Counseling for persons with disability or chronic illness

For students and prospective students

Counseling for students and prospective students with a disability or chronic illness is offered by:

The Commissioner for Persons with Disabilities advocates the concerns of students with disability or chronic illness.

If you need psychological help urgently, you can turn to the psychiatric walk-in clinic of the hospital “Klinikum rechts der Isar”.

For employees of TUM

  • The Federal Employment Agency is responsible for questions concerning labor law and career choice decisions.
  • The Integration Offices (Integrationsämter, website in German only) offer e.g. trainings, a technical advice service and a specialist service concerning integration.

Further external counseling services

Municipal and state counseling services