Gender Equality Officers of TUM's Faculties and Schools
In addition to the office of University Gender Equality Officer, each faculty / school has a gender equality officer, as well. Some schools / faculties have also a diversity office. The office of the Vice Deans for Talent Management & Diversity has already been set up at four schools and will also be established at three other schools-in-formation within the scope of the school transition.
Seminars for Gender Equality Officers
In this seminar program, TUM Gender Equality Officers in the Schools / Faculties learn about their tasks and duties and how to successfully demand and enforce equal opportunities.
- TUM TUM School of Computation, Information and Technology
- TUM School of Engineering and Design
- TUM School of Life Sciences
- TUM School of Management
- TUM School of Medicine and Health
(school in formation Oct 2022 - Oct 2023, meanwhile see faculties below).
- TUM School of Natural Sciences
- TUM School of Social Sciences and Technology
Gender & Diversity in the TUM Graduate School and the Clusters
- TUM Graduate School
- Munich Center for Quantum Science and Technology (MCQST)
- ORIGINS (The Cluster’s equal opportunity representative is a member of the Council to monitor compliance with the equal opportunity and diversity programme.)
- SyNergy Munich Cluster for Systems Neurology