Reitmorzwerge Day Nursery
The Reitmorzwerge Day Nursery (Reitmorstr. 29, 80538 Munich) was set up with the aim of improving the compatibility of career and family life for employees of the Free State of Bavaria working in authorities in the inner-city area. This is the case when the childcare facility is located at a direct distance from your place of residence or work.
State employees can register from February 1st, 2023 up to and inlcuding March 31st, 2023 for the childcare year 2022/2023 in the Day Nursery Reitmorzwerge (Reitmorstr. 29, 80538 Munich).
The following criteria apply for admission:
- Employment of one parent with the Free State of Bavaria (please enter this parent in a first place in the application).
- Preferential consideration of children whose parents live or work in the inner-city area (BK I = Eligibility Circle I according to the location plan)
- Preferential consideration of siblings
- Consideration of a balanced age structure
- Children who are not yet born will only be considered if the expected date of delivery is before July 1st, 2023.
- Drawing of lots in the event that more children are enrolled than places available.
The registration deadline is March 31st, 2023 (receipt of electronic registration).
A decision on the allocation of places will be made by the end of April 2023. The Bavarian State Chancellery will inform the applicants in a timely manner.
General information about Reitmorzwerge Day Nursery.
For more information on the application and allocation process, click here (TUM ID required).
Parent information (incl. information on fees) can be found here (TUM ID required).
The application runs exclusively via online form.
If you have any questions, please contact the following person at the Bavarian State Chancellery:
Ms. Merz (Tel. 089/2165-2238)