The Accommodation Service of the Technische Universität München (TUM) is constantly looking for accommodation for international researchers and their relatives.

Housing agency

We have several years of sound experience in providing housing for international researchers and are interested in both furnished and unfurnished housing of all sizes. If you too would like to rent an apartment or room to our international researchers (on a temporary basis), please contact us. We will find the right tenants for you. We look forward to hearing from you soon and will be happy to introduce ourselves and our offer without obligation!

Welcome Services of the TUM Global & Alumni Office

As the first point of contact for all questions concerning "Living and Working in Germany", the TUM Welcome Services  offer comprehensive advice for international researchers. A major challenge in this context is always to find suitable temporary accommodation in Munich and Garching.